Rhiannon Adam is based in London
I am a London based photographer specialising in Polaroid photography and analogue photographic processes.
My practice focuses on the authenticity of the photographic image in the digital age. I am also concerned with the photograph existing as a physical object - a photograph as sculpture.
- 2011 There is a space between us - An exhibition of new works with Polaroid, Cole González Fine Art, 85a Redchurch St, London, E2
- 2011 AOP Open Awards, The Truman Brewery, Dray Walk Gallery, London
- 2011 Non/Fiction, Viewfinder Photography Gallery, London
- 2010 Facing the Impossible (images shot with new Impossible Project film), Photokina, Cologne, Germany
- 2010 Mill Co. 1st Annual show. Showcasing work from the Mill Cooperative's community of artists, The Russian Club Gallery, London, UK
- 2010 Before Your Very Eyes, PITT Studios, Worcester, UK
- 2010 The Impossible Collection and sponsored artist (a reinvention of The Polaroid Collection), The Impossible Project Space, Broadway, New York City, New York
Axis pages last updated 17/02/2012