Ben Long is based in London
Ben Long operates predominantly within the public realm to produce art that stimulates social interconnectivity and enables diverse audiences to engage with his work. Focusing on British culture, he is particularly interested in reaching those people who would ordinarily have little or no involvement with contemporary art and gallery culture.
- 2009 Crown Jewels, Man&Eve, London
- 2009 Horse Scaffolding Sculpture, The Economist Plaza commissioned by the Contemporary Art Society, London
- 2011 Modern British Sculpture, Gimpel Fils, London
- 2010 Dog Scaffolding Sculpture, F.E. McWilliam Gallery, Bangridge, Co. Down
- 2010 Heart of Glass, 20 Hoxton Square, London
Axis pages last updated 26/08/2011