Robyn Woolston is based in Liverpool, North West
Passionate about people, relationships and the way the world works, my practice reveals structures and raises questions concerning social, economic and ecological perspectives.
I 'activate' spaces by re-appropriating waste, confronting dogmas and encouraging creativity at an organisational and individual level. My processes involve Installation, photography, moving image, print and on-line projects.
Qualifications and training
- 2011 MA by Research (Fine Art), Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester
- 2013 'Strangers in a Strange Land', Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool
- 2012 ANYTHING TO DECLARE, Curve Gallery, Newcastle, Australia
- 2010 Salzamt Atelierhaus, Salzamt, Linz, Austria
- 2011 'ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY?' - 'Faces 2', Atrium 2, Guys Hospital, London
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 2012 Liverpool Art Prize 2012 / Winner, Metal at Edge Hill Station, Liverpool
- 2011 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELLER (UK) (Photography)
Axis pages last updated 26/04/2013