Sam Hasler is based in Cardiff, Wales
I live in Cardiff, but often travel to make work. The performances, drawing and texts that make up the bulk of my practice are formed in response to the architectural/geographical location that they exist within. A discourse is ongoing throughout the works that is refective of personal cultural concerns.
Visit <a href='http://www.samuelhasler.co.uk' target='_blank' title='link will open in a new browser window'>www.samuelhasler.co.uk</a> for more images and information.
- 2009 2 (two), All fours, Shunt Vaults, London
- 2009 New Build, National Review of Live Art, Glasgow
- 2008 Co-Lab'08, Art Container, Tallinn, Estonia
- 2008 Welcome to Answerphone Common Ground, Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff
- 2007 WWII, Windows 204, Bristol
- 2004 One Night Stand, G39, Cardiff
Axis pages last updated 13/04/2010