Gloria Ronchi are based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East
Formed in 2003
Gloria is a professional artist interested in researching the aesthetic challenges of light and its power to trigger emotions and response, creating a sense of identity or setting a mood. In 2008 she founded ‘Aether & Hemera’, an interdisciplinary collaboration to explore ways in which light could be use to create aesthetic interactions when allied whit digital technologies.
- 2013 Interactive video, Kinetica Art Fair, London, England
- 2013 ArtsIT, Hangar Bicocca, Milan, Italy
- 2011 'The colour of Phi', site-specific installation, curators: James Lowther + Colin Robson, DLI Museum & Durham Art Gallery, Durham
- 2010 ‘Rose’s Halo’, audio-light installation, part of ‘Stories’ exhibition. Curator: Helen Oliver, Wolverhampton Art Gallery, Wolverhampton
- 2010 Sustrans Connect2 South East Northumberland, Research and Art Strategy for two new cycle and walking routes in Blyth and Bedlington in South East Northumberland, Northumberland County Council.
- 2009 Season of Glass and Reflection , a site-specific art installation and lighting scheme, Park and Gardens at Cannon Hall Museum, Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- 2010 'The growing forest', The Shed, part of the Design Event 10, Newcastle-Gateshead
Axis pages last updated 26/04/2013