Hilary Jack is based in Manchester, North West
The transformation from the mundane to the extraordinary is a persistent theme within Hilary's work. Working across media using broken discarded material in sculptural installations Jack rejuvenates her subjects occasionally returning them to their original locations in a nonsensical act of reparation.
Hilary has exhibited widely most recently in a solo show at Castlefield Gallery.
- 2011 And Scent of Pine and the Woodthrush Singing, Castlefield Gallery, Manchester
- 2012 Flights of Fancy, Tatton Biennial, Tatton park Cheshire
- 2010 Mortars at Dawn, Carter Presents, Leroy House London
- 2008 Conflux, multi site exhibition, Conflux HQ, New York
- 2008 Meeting Point, Axel Lapp Projects, Berlin
- 2007 Extreme Crafts, Center for Contemporary Art, Vilnius, Lithuania
Axis pages last updated 29/08/2012