Shelly Goldsmith is based in Ramsgate, Kent, South East
Goldsmith has exhibited at major galleries/museums in Britain, Europe, USA and Japan; her work is in many public collections. She is a recipient of the prestigious Jerwood Prize for Textiles.
Goldsmith is a lecturer at UCA and contributes to many UK University programmes as external examiner, visiting lecturer and researcher.
She is a maker-trustee for the Crafts Council.
- 2012 'The Lovers' , Site specific installation, The Duke of York Public House, Royal Tunbridge Wells, PublicArtHouse & Tunbridge Wells Museum Commission
- 2012 'Bitesize', Anglo Diawa Foundation, London, GalleryGallery, Kyoto & Nagoya University of the Arts and Science, Tokyo, Japan
- 2012 'Bransholme Seed Cloud' Site specific artwork digitally printed on optically clear vinyl. Commissioned by Esteem Consortium, Winifred Holtby Secondary & Tweendykes Special School, Bransholme, Hull - tippinggoldsmith
- 2011 ‘Mille Fleur' - Architectural Glass, The Dyson Centre for Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit, Commissioned by the Royal United Hospital, Bath, (NHS Foundation Trust) - tippinggoldsmith
- 2012 'Mining Couture. A Manifesto for Common Wear', Barber Swindells, - 'Ruminations with Shelly Goldsmith', black dog publishing pg18-23
- 2012 'The Textile Reader' , Jessica Hemmings (Editor), Jane Wildgoose - 'Considering the Evidence', Berg Publishers, pg 64-67
- 2012 'Digital Textile Design' Second Edition, Melanie Bowles & Ceri Isaac, Laurence King Publishers, pg 143, 160-1
Axis pages last updated 03/02/2013