Charlie Rickett is based in Surrey, South East
My practice revolves around a discourse on painting, photography, subjectivity and embodiment. Most of the pieces evolve from a performative origin, as both performance and photography are inextricably bound to my conceptual concerns.
I am currently studying an MA in Fine Art with a PGCert in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
- 2009 Solo Show, Lewis Elton Gallery, University of Surrey
- 2010 EDGE, Degree Art Gallery, Vyner Street
- 2009 Little Women - International Womens Day, Womens Work Group, Hampshire
- 2009 CANARY WHARF EXHIBITION, Canary Wharf Gallery, London
- 2008 Show UP, Menier Chocolate Factory, London
Web links - gallery/work/projects
Axis pages last updated 13/01/2012