Matthew Greenhalf is based in Cheltenham, South West
Painter strongly focussed on themes involving natural history, the environment and man's historic and evolving relationship to the Landscape.
Substantial body of new work now in progress.
If you wish to join Matthew Greenhalf's mailing list and receive advance notification of exhibitions and previews, please email your details via the contact page. Thank you.
Qualifications and training
- 2000 BA (Hons) Fine Art Painting (First), Falmouth College of Arts, Cornwall, UK.
- 1997 Nat. Dip. Foundation Studies Art&Design, Gloucestershire University, Cheltenham, UK.
- 2008 'New Commissioned Paintings', spring - summer 2008, Hatfield House, Hertfordshire.
- 2007 'New Commissioned Paintings', Open Studio, Gloucestershire, UK.
- 2005 'Scholarship Exhibition', Royal Bath and West Society, Somerset, UK.
- 2001 'Wolf-Watching' - New Paintings, Open Studio, Hailes, Gloucestershire, UK.
- 2007 Responding to the Landscape of Cranborne Manor, Dorset, commissioned by The 7th Marquess of Salisbury for Hatfield House, Hertfordshire, UK.
Axis pages last updated 05/05/2013