Stephen Stockbridge is based in London
I don't believe in creating work in a vacuum and feel collaboration and interaction is a key to creativity. I consider myself to be a sculptor; I work around themes of hope joy and innocence. I create work that is both temporary and permanent.
- 2009 "Simple wonders" part of the great indoors., Manchester International Festival, Manchester Town Hall.
- 2005 To create sculptural mosaic structures, Nek Chands Rock Garden, Chandgarh, India
- 2010 The random indicator for change, Hornchurch Library, Hornchurch, Essex.
- 2007 Sitting pretty blowing hard, Applegarth junior school, New Addington, Croydon
- 2007 Rosy outlook Anodised aluminium sculpture, Ludvigshaven place Romford Essex, Roudabout
- 2006 Collaboration to generate creative interventions in a park, Sprunt, Central park, Newham London
- 2007 Art in parks Three year study into impact of the arts on parks, Collaboration with Studio 3 arts and Borough council, Barking and Dagenham
Axis pages last updated 13/06/2012