Adam Daniels is based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East
Visual Artist working with paint. Interested in the process of distortion that occurs when one visual language is translated into another, how this can affect meaning within the image. Photographic imagery provides a starting point for painting. The painting process allows deliberate change to occur to produce images that have a resonance/atmosphere different from the initial image.
Qualifications and training
- 2007 MA Fine Art, University of Northumbria
- 2006 BA (Hons) Fine Art, University of Sunderland, Sunderland
- 1994 HND Technical Illustration, University of Central England, Birmingham
- 2008 Petro Canada Project, Petro Canada, 1 London Bridge, London.
- 2008 The MA and Other Contemporary Art Show 2008, Atkinson Gallery, Somerset
Axis pages last updated 20/01/2012