Hilary Barry is based in London
Painting: Oil on canvas, Printing, Drawing, Landscape painting, Portrait painting
I lay on my back in a swimming pool, looked up at a mountain. The mists rolled, the landscape revealed in sections. Places change people disappear: I recall things forever gone which will always be a part of me.
Meanwhile, new life and landscape, the changing view, streams by.
Qualifications and training
- 2006 MA Fine Art, Middlesex University, Cat Hill
- 1970 Fine Art, Byam Shaw, London
- 2009 Figures in a World, London Centre for Phychotherapy, Kentish Town. London
- 2012 Its Green, Cultivate Gallery, Vyner Street London WC2
- 2011 People and Portraiture, Oxford House, Bethnal Green, London E2
- 2008 The Hague Red Cross Summer Exhibition, The Nuithius Centre The Hague Netherlands, The Hague
- 2009 Cork Street Open, 28, Cork Street, London
Axis pages last updated 20/03/2013