Tracey Eastham is based in Manchester, North West
I am a collage artist and critical studies lecturer.
The focus of my practice is a fascination with beguiling façades of landscape; I believe we interact with the landscape and nature through imagery of it. I question this interaction as shallow and fake, yet I also celebrate it as a refuge of escape, mystery and idealisation.
Qualifications and training
- 2006 Masters Degree Fine Art Painting (Distinction), Wimbledon College of Art, London
- 2009 Soul Satisfied, The Vault Gallery, Lancaster
- 2011 Endlos umstritten, ewig schön: Interrogating Beauty, D21 Gallery, Leipzig, Germany
- 2010 They Do Things Differently There, Talbot Rice Gallery, Edinburgh
- 2008 Future50, PSL Leeds, Leeds
- 2011 Collaborative Residency with Anna Francis, The Burlington Arts Club, Manchester
Web links - gallery/work/projects
Axis selector pages
Axis pages last updated 22/01/2013