Hanneke van Ryswyk is based in Wexford, Ireland
Throughout my work I explore the ongoing changes in the Natural Worlds of land and sea.
I am interested in the thought of land masses constantly changing, shrinking and shifting. Rising sea levels, added to by melting glaciers. Is the land we are guests upon, now, even more precious? These questions continue to inspire and inform my work.
- 2012 ORIGIN, The Norman Gallery, Rathnure, County Wexford, Ireland
- 2012 Archipelagos, The Olivier Cornet Gallery, Dublin
- 2013 Land Marks, The Blue Egg Gallery, Wexford, Ireland
- 2012 Winter exhibition, Bridget McDonnell Gallery, Melbourne
- 2012 VUE National Contemporary Art Fair 2012, Royal Hibernian Academy, Dublin
- 2013 Artist's retreat, The Cill Rialaig Project, Ballinskelligs, Ireland
Web links - gallery/work/projects
Axis pages last updated 30/03/2013