Trisha McCrae is based in Cambridge, Eastern
My work is often raw, immediate and provocative. I use film and the editing process to tell stories which carry powerful personal meaning.
As an experimental filmmaker I am attracted to the scope and exploration of the digital medium. I investigate theatrical experiences that lure the viewer into an intimate world where they can participate in the act of seeing.
- 2012 Faux Voir, Traverse Video Festival, Toulouse France.
- 2011 4TH VIDEOHOLICA INTERNATIONAL VIDEO ART FESTIVAL, Videoholica international art festival, Varna , Bulgaria
- 2011 Traverse Video, interview, Lycee Des Arenes, Toulouse, Toulouse, France
- 2010 Abandon Normal Devices AND Festival, Cornerhouse, Manchester
- 2011 In Close Succession, Norwich Arts Centre, Norwich, UK
- 2012 Live Improvised Music to Film., Puskin Gallery, 5 Bloomsbury Square, London., London, UK
- 2012 Neuf At Home, Sleaford Street Cambridge, Cambridge
Axis pages last updated 27/03/2012