Jonathan Moss is based in Andover, South East
I make work based on nature. In particular, I examine places where history is written in the landscape. I trained as a painter/printmaker, but now also make videos which inform and influence my painting.
Qualifications and training
- 2006 PEP Diploma, RCA, Printmaking Department, London
- 2006 Open 06, Art Sway, New Forest, Hampshire
- 2009 War and Peace (screening and symposium led by Paul Gough), Arnolfini Gallery, Bristol
- 2008 Optica, Nuit Blanche, Paris
- 2007 Surveillance, South Hill Park Arts Centre, Berskhire
- 2009 'Tenderpix 2009, Experimental Film at Tenderpixel'. Tenderpixel Gallery, DVD.
- 2008 3 Minute Wonder, 'Road Trip', Frieze Film, Channel 4 television transmission
Axis pages last updated 14/04/2013