Florin Ungureanu is based in London
British/Romanian Artist. He received the British Citizenship in 2011. Born on 1st March 1971, Iasi, Romania, lives and works in London since October 27th 2003.
The artist has lived and worked in Verona, Italy, August 5th 1998 until October 27th 2003, travelling and visiting Venice, Padua, Bologna, Milan, Florence and Rome. He is fluent in English, Italian and Romanian.
Current and forthcoming events
- June - August 2013: Summer Exhibition, Royal Academy of Arts London, London (more info)
Qualifications and training
- 2008 MFA Fine Art, Goldsmiths, University of London, New Cross, London SE14 6NW
- 2011 East Wing Nine, EXHIBITIONISM:The Art of Display, The Courtauld Institute of Art, Somerset House, London WC2R 0RN
- 2011 Vivienne Westwood's 100 Days of Active Resistance, Day 45, http://ar100days.com, London
- 2010 DIAL HISTORY, with Dzenana Hozic, Florin Ungureanu, Peter Donaldson, Curated by Anthony Gross, The Old Police Station, 114 Amersham Vale, London SE14 6LG
- 2009 SUMMER EXHIBITION 2009, Royal Academy of Arts London, Piccadilly, London W1J OBD
- 2008 Salon 08, Matt Roberts Arts & VINEspace, Selectors: Andrea Tarsia, Head of Exhibitions and Projects, Whitechapel Gallery; Cath Ferguson, artist, writer, lecturer; Kate Jones, collector and patron, 25a Vyner Street, Bethnal Green, London E2 9DG
- 2008 SUMMER EXHIBITION, Royal Academy of Arts, Gallery IV Curated by Humphrey Ocean RA, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD
Axis pages last updated 28/05/2013