Adam Goodge is based in Nottingham, East Midlands
Adam makes art, creates interventions, and presents interactive lectures and performative work in a variety of locations to engage with a wider audience, using but not limited to cardboard, record players, OHPs, polaroids, and masks.
This practice has formed through a dialogue between live art and photography, exploring the points where art and life meet.
Qualifications and training
- 2006 MA Photography: Contemporary Dialogues (distinction), Swansea School of Art, Media and Design, Swansea
- 2009 The Young Ones, Sale, The Royal Standard, Liverpool
- 2010 A Philosophical Game of Snooker, 'Hatch: Across', Rileys Snooker Club, Nottingham
- 2010 Cliff Richard and The Communist Manifesto, 'Satelite' Nottingham Contemporary Cafe Bar, Nottingham
Educational experience - primary
- 2011 Creating a Scene, Vernon Terrace Primary School, Northampton
Educational experience - special needs
- 2011 Play Worker and Art Workshop Leader, N.O.R.S.A.C.A., Nottingham
- 2009 New Welsh Review, One Day I will Be Old And Grey
Axis pages last updated 03/02/2013