Louise Bradley is based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East
Louise Bradley’s work is inspired by the patterns, rhythms, fragility and supremacy of nature. Themes include fertility, interpretation and symbolism.
Recent work, finely detailed pen drawings and screenprints of botanical forms, paintings and paper works explore the fertility and abundance of the natural world.
Drawing remains an underpinning medium for its directness, purity and simplicity.
- 2003 Freelance Artist - Workshop Leader, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
- 2008 Louise Bradley at 36 Lime Street, 36 Lime Street Gallery, Lime Street, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2PQ
- 2007 Freeflow, Gateshead Gallery, Gateshead Library, Prince Consort Road
- 2007 Open Studios Exhibition - selling from studio, 36 Lime Street, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2PQ
- 2004 Show with Brian Addison, Cluny Gallery, Cluny, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2004 "Fragment" - exhibition of exploratory digital prints/drawing, Globe Hub Gallery, North Shields, Tyne and Wear
- 2006 Rodin at the Royal Academy, St Anthony's Children's House, Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne
Axis pages last updated 17/04/2013