Annie Ward is based in Lyme Regis, South West
As a multidisciplinary artist with a background in Fine Art, my practice is always concept led and revolves around research into both local and family history. I employ paper, books, downloaded e-texts and information gleaned from family history websites to create a broad spectrum of work from single edition publications to sculptural assemblages and paintings.
Qualifications and training
- 2004 BA (Hons) Fine Art (1st Class), Birmingham Institute of Art and Design, Birmingham
- 2013 'Looking at the Overlooked', Lyme Regis Museum, Bridge Street, Lyme Regis, Dorset.
- 2012 20 x 20, Gloss Gallery, 1 Barnfield Crescent, Exeter.
- 2012 Art in the Ark, The Ark Conference Centre, Basingstoke., Basingstoke, Hants.
- 2012 Lyme Regis Artsfest, Various venues around Lyme Regis, Lyme Regis, Dorset
- 2012 PopUp Dorset, St. Georges Church., Portland, Dorset.
- 2012 South West 7, Eype Centre for the Arts, Eype, Dorset
Axis pages last updated 18/03/2013