Anna Keleher is based in Torbay, South West
Anna Keleher has a fast moving Contemporary Arts and Ecology practice. She devises novel techniques and invitations to engage people, places and things in a richly diverse cultural adventure. Her innovative collaborative processes and outcomes propagate themselves via radio, internet, performative events, galleries and word of mouth.
She makes audio journeys, expeditions, collages, storyblogs, installations and drawings.
- 2013 Place-Dreamer Pod mobile installation, Marble Arch Caves Geopark, Counties Cavan and Fermanagh, Eire / Northern Ireland
- 2012 "Machine Wilderness ", ISEA 2012 at 516 ARTS, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2010 Salon Art Prize Exhibition, MRA Project Space (Matt Roberts Arts), 25 Vyner Street, London, E2 9DG
- 2010 Stories, Wolverhampton Art Gallery, Wolverhampton
- 2011 DREAMING PLACE: a research project - collaborators - Claire Coté + people, places and things, Marble Arch Caves Geopark, Cavan and Fermanagh, Eire/Northern Ireland
- 2012 "The Ballad of Berry Head", Berry Head National Nature Reserve visitor centre/ English Riviera Geopark/Smooth Space, Berry Head, Brixham, Devon
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 2007 Exeter Contemporary Open 2007 first prize winner, Exeter Pheonix, Gandy Street, Exeter
Axis pages last updated 09/04/2013