Carole King is based in Newcastle Emlyn, Wales
Painter /printmaker working in West Wales ,UK
The focus of my practice is the the Welsh landscape using the industrial archaeology, its people, crafts and physical attributes to initiate ideas.
Each piece I create uses the most appropriate materials to express an idea and progresses through a series of works .
Qualifications and training
- 2003 BA Honours Fine Art, Surrey Institute of Art and Design, University College, Farnham, Surrey, UK
- 2009 Carole King- New Work, Art Matters Gallery,, Tenby
- 2007 An Insects View, Hall Place, Bourne Road, Bexley Kent., Bexley
- 2005 Carole King, Oriel Cambria, Tregaron, Wales
- 2011 Printfest, Ulverston, UK
- 2006 Henley Arts and Music Festival, Festival Site, Henley on Thames
- 2005 Flora and Fauna, Royal Horticultural Society, Harlow Carr, Harrogate, Yorkshire
Axis pages last updated 27/03/2012