Yael David-Cohen is based in London
I work in a number of different media,painting on found textiles,printmaking and artists book production.A consistent theme unites my different works,inspiration from the natural world concerned with enviromental issues,recycling materials.
My found fabric works are large and unframed,prints are mainly etchings and artists books reuse antique carte de visite albums.
- 2011 Closing the Circle, Museum der VG Eich, Gimbsheim, Germany
- 2011 Artist's Books by Yael David-Cohen, bookartbookshop, London
- 2011 Recent Works by Yael David-Cohen, The Coningsby Gallery, London
- 2008 Yael David-Cohen at The Coningsby Gallery, The Coningsby Gallery, London
- 2008 Galerie Le Cocon, Galerie Le Cocon, Hamburg, Germany
- 1995 Jerusalem Theatre, Jerusalem, Israel
- 1990 Kulturzentrum, Graz, Austria
Axis pages last updated 11/12/2011