Lloyd Gill is based in Weston-super-Mare, South West
I'm a painter. I progress through stages of study work in pencil, Indian ink and oil studies that eventually lead to finished paintings. The ideas of my work come from watching films. For me, film is my main inspiration for painting and drawing.
I'm interested in dialogue and how that can be translated into text on a painting.
- 2007 Contemporary Art for Christmas, The Lloyd Gill Gallery, Lee House 13 Beaconsfield Road Weston - Super - Mare Somerset
- 2007 Ewacc Group Exhibition, The Light Gallery, 5a Porchester Place London W2 2BS
- 2006 Art in mind part four, The Brick Lane Gallery, 196 Brick Lane, London E1 6SA
- 2006 The Altogether, Untitled Gallery @ the Throgmorton, 27a Throgmorton ST London EC2N 2AN
- 2008 Use your peripheral vision to make a decision, The Lloyd Gill Gallery, Lee House 13 Beaconsfield Road Weston - Super - Mare Somerset BS23 1YE
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 2006 Artist of the week led to publication in Funds Europe finance magazine, www.londonart.co.uk, Greater London
Web links - gallery/work/projects
Axis pages last updated 11/12/2012