My work as an artist internationally is focused on site specific Public Artwork, responding to particular physical, cultural and emotional landscapes. It explores the relationship between people, places, ideas and aspirations. I also develop process-based Artist Residency projects in Schools and Organizations, exploring individual and group development through sculptural activities, resulting in both temporary and permanent artwork. My practice includes Printmaking, Installation and Live Art.
- 2011 Lead Creative Practitioner, Little Big Bang, Take Art, Bridgwater, Somerset
- 2010 Artist Trustee, Board of Directors., Spike Island, Bristol
- 2012 Bristol Biennial, The Looking Glass, Bristol
- 2011 10Days, Korean Ceramic Foundation, Icheon, South Korea
- 2011 Invited Artist - World Ceramic Biennale, Gyennoggi World Ceramic Centre, Seoul, South Korea
- 2010 Shock and Awe, Arnolfini, Bristol
- 2007 After it has been discovered..., Arnolfini, Bristol
- 2013 Clay, Knowle West Childrens Centre, Knowle West Bristol
- 2010 Artist in Residence, Speedwell Nursery School - School of Creativity, Bristol
- 2013 Washing Line, Eagle One Retail Ltd, Shield Retail Centre, Bristol
- 2013 Wallpaper, Cherwell District Council, Bicester, Oxfordshire.
- 2010 Major Gateway Sculpture, North Somerset Council, Weston Super Mare
- 2008 Brick Sofas, British Waterways, Bridgwater Dock
- 2008 Giant Brick Sphere, Gedling Borough Council, Nottingham
- 2008 Washing Machines, South Gloucestershire Council, Shield Retail Centre, Filton.
- 2007 Woodlice, Bristol City Council, Easton, Bristol
- 2007 Pair of Upholstered Brick Sofas, Notre Dame High School, Norwich
- 2008 Sculptor in Residence, Liverpool University, European Capital of Culture 2008, Liverpool University, Liverpool
- 2011 Feature, Ceramic Review