Most of my work has been engaged in a critical engagement with both the technologies to construct my practice and the question concerning technology itself. Much of my work can be seen as a process of mapping and re-mapping the nature of the modern subject - as a contemporary archaeology of the conditions under which we represent ourselves to ourselves, and identify 'others', within discourses of contemporary science.
- 2000 Trace Elements, Open Eye, Liverpool
- 1995 The Nature of History, The Natural Histroy Museum, London
- 1998 The Order of Things, ICA, London
- 1993 The Observatory, The Tate Liverpool, Liverpool
- 2005 Big Screen Interactive works, BBC, BBC Big Screens
Educational experience - tertiary
- 1986 Masters In Fine Art, Royal College of Art, London