I am Indian/Seychellois. Work is time-based and photographic. Early work included text and traditional materials. Mostly research and responsive practise.
- 2012 Traversee, Lieu D'Art Contemporian,, France
- 2013 55. La Biennale Venezia, Esposizione Internazionale d'Arte, Palazzo Bembo, Personal Structures. Eventi Collaterali, Italy.
- 2011 Nitin Shroff and Erwan Bellan, Galerie AL/MA, Montpellier, France
- 2010 Drawing Room 2010. Collection Moget, with Balthus, Malcolm Morley..., Carré Saint Anne., Montpellier, France.
- 2010 Besides Paris, curated by Shaheen Merali, show including Amrita Sher-Gil, Sakti Burman, S H Raza, Viswanadhan Velu..., Birla Academy, Kolkata, India
- 2010 Que du Papier. With Pablo Picasso, Kiki Smith, Marlene Dumas..., Lieu d'Art Contemporain, France
- 2006 Merz's Room: Media Scene, curated by Wonjoo Park., Seoul Museaum of Art., South Korea
- 2003 Collins Gallery Glasgow, show part of Whistler festival, curated by Director of National Portrait Gallery, Scotland, James Holloway and Moira Jeffries, art critic and curator Laura Hamilton. Cataluge, archived in Glasgow and Edinburgh University. The exhibition catalogues and cd are held at Glasgow University Archives Library and the libraries at the Museum of Modern Art and National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh Scotland, Collins Gallery, Glasgow, Scotland
- 2012 Indian Gaze (curated with David Schishka Thomas) partners including The New Art Exchange, Nottingham and Saleem Arif Quadri MBE Artist/Curator., L.A.C., France
- 2013 Videoabend präsentiert von Ghazel, with Adrian Paci, Mona Hatoum, Mohamed Bourouissa, Nitin Shroff, Kunstraum Lakeside, Klagenfurt, Austria