Distilled memory and current affairs underpin my art practice. Elucidating common issues of concern. As Mike Kelley put it 'Attempting to strip away the façade of domestic bliss'. My scripts encourage us to view familiar spectacles from a dislocated perspectives.
- 2002 Life Painting, Hatton Gallery, Newcastle
- 2001 Why Stop at The Dress, Waygood Gallery, Newcastle
- 2000 Life Drawing, Caedmon Gallery, Gateshead
- 1999 Alternative Parking, Hatton Gallery, Newcastle
- 2007 Mrs McLaren's Labour, University of Sunderland, Sunderland
- 2005 This is not a pipeline, University of Sunderland, Sunderland