I have always been interested in texture and the physicality of the paint surface, which stems from my fascination of ancient cave art.
I like to use a variety of media on stretched canvas, linen or wood; pastels, watercolour, acrylic, oils, Japanese paper, I enjoy the limitations and often surprise of the combined media.
My work explores the energetic content of colour and form, further interests include healing through colour and all that lies beyond the tenth (as we are one tenth conscious)
I hope you enjoy.
Qualifications and training
- 1991 BA Fine Art 3yr Diploma in Painting, City and Guilds of London Art School, London
- 2004 gallery artist, fiumano fine art, Hyde Park, London
- 1997 gallery artist, Clayton Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 1994 gallery artist, Christopher Hull Gallery,, London
- 2012 Opening show, Creation Fine Arts Gallery, Beverley, Yorkshire, UK
- 2010 Capturing Nature, FIUMANO FINE ART, London
- 2010 Farmiloe fine art, Gallery, Kings rd,London
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 1990 Philip Connard Travel Prize, London
Web links - gallery/work/projects