I'm interested in a world over amplified and speeding up, the telescoping of industrialised environment, consumerism, technology, celebration, waste and war through time.
My current work can also be seen as a combination of past experience gained producing large scale graphic works with Greenpeace UK and painting nightclub interiors. I combine this with my interest in the history and function of architecture, the decorative arts and mapping.
- 2006 Parlour Collider, painted installation, Jerwood Artists Platform at Cell Project Space, London
- 2003 Blank, Globe City Gallery, Newcastle on Tyne (more info)
- 2011 Graphic Detour, Museum of Graphic Design, Breda, Holland
- 2010 Depot, Vulpes Vulpes, London
- 2009 Dumb Waiter, The James Taylor Gallery in association with Fieldgate Gallery, London
- 2009 Coalesce, Smart Project Space, Amsterdam
- 2008 Pressing Inertia, Spike Island, Bristol
- 2004 Tectonic Dish, Allenheads Contemporary Arts, Allenheads, Northumberland
- 2011 Horsepower Vault, Tattershall Castle. National Trust, Tattershall, Lincolnshire
- 2008 Facade Mural, Merchants Academy, Bristol
- 2007 Gable Engine, GLOW festival of light, Newcastle quayside
- 2006 Airstrip, installation in tree with painted corrugated plastic, The Big Chill festival, Herefordshire
- 2006 Dot Riveted Drawing Room, Painted wooden sculpture, Cragside House, Northumberland
- 2004 Fast Track Detour, painted Paper installation, Victoria Baths, Manchester