My work is architectural, site specific. Ideas come from printmaking and mixed media paper work in parallel to my glass design. Themes are imagined landscape. I work to commission clients/architects needs prefigure. Motifs and calligraphic marks from landscape work, abstract representational solutions to clients briefs. Themes, motifs dictated to major extent for each commission.
printmaking and calligraphy
One year arts foundation course, NDAD Graphic Design, Higher BTEC in Architectural Stained Glass Swansea Architectural Glass Department. 1990 elected onto Index of Selected Makers Crafts Council. 2000 Crafts Skills refresher coarse, Swansea Art Schools. 2002 Elected to National Glass Archive (National Glass Centre Sunderland).
- 2006 A Journey In Glass, Cochrane Theatre Gallery, London WC1
- 2009 British Society of Master Glass Painters Exhibition, Contemporary Gallery,Ely Stained Glass Museum, Ely Cathedral, Ely , Cambridgeshire
- 2008 40CM X 40CM -B.S.M.G.P, Cochrane Theatre Gallery, Southampton Row,London WCI
- 2005 British Society of Master Glass Painters, Ely Stained Glass Museum, Ely, Cambridgeshire
- 2004 30cm x 30cm, Cochrane Theatre Gallery, London
- 2001 The Regional Designer Makers Exhibition, Hotbath Gallery, Bath
- 1996 Crafts in Avon, contemporary makers, Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery
- 1993 Artsearch and CBI Exhibition, organised by Artsearch Ltd, Berkley Square, London
- 1990 Bath Festival of Arts, Fringe Gallery, Bath