I am a professional multidisciplinary artist. My practice encompasses live art and performance, site-specific installation, video, photography and digital media. I promote the direct dialogue in between artist and viewer via physical engagement and non-verbal visual language. I am inspired by the contemporary issues concerning views on a personal and collective trauma. I explore the fusion of five disciplines: Live Art, Butoh, Prenatal/Peri-natal Psychology, Bio-science and Apnea (Free diving).
I am art facilitator and promote Art, Health & Wellbeing. My research is based on the early childhood trauma and people with learning disabilities. I am a member of the British Association of Art Therapist and London Art Health Forum.
I am a member of the Matt Roberts Gallery in London and AIR artist group in UK. My work has been presented the universities, galleries, art centres, festivals and public spaces for the last 7 years (in Brazil, Italy and UK).
Qualifications and training
- 2009 MA Fine Art, Winchester School of Art, Winchester
- 2012 Hunter/Hunted, Mottisfont Abbey, Romsey
- 2010 Trimester (in Acquabox), Para Haus Contemporary Art Exhibition (Parallel to the São Paulo Art Biennial), São Paulo, Brazil
- 2009 Stranger Things Are Happening, Aspex, Portsmouth
- 2007 Harvest Season, Space, Rules and Regs, and Art Vaults, Southampton