Since gaining a BA Hons degree in Fine Art (Painting) in 2011 from the University of Brighton, I have been living and working in Bristol, and am a studio holder at Spike Island.
Taking influence from visual culture from my Japanese heritage, my paintings explore tensions between playfulness and melancholy.
- 2012 Noe Baba: Paintings, Lockbund Gallery, Cropredy, Oxfordshire, UK
- 2012 The 15th National Open Art Exhibition, Pallant House Gallery, Chichester, UK
- 2011 Young Artist Partnership Pop-up Exhibition, Harringtons Garage, London
- 2011 Voila!, Faculty of Arts Grand Parade, University of Brighton, Brighton, UK
- 2010 Neale Howells & Noe Baba, Square 1 Art, Arundel, UK
Educational experience - tertiary
- 2011 BA (Hons) in Fine Art Painting, First Class, University of Brighton, Brighton, UK