My work is a result of constant questioning.
For as long as I can remember I have questioned what is real; do others see what I see?
My objective is to make spaces and objects plausible; to convince others about what I am myself unconvinced.
I focus on the nature and relationship of the body with space and objects, how the object questions the body as the body questions the object.
Qualifications and training
- 2013 MFA Fine Art, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2011 BA Fine Art, Leeds College Of Art, Leeds
- 2012 Factura, Long Gallery, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2011 Tacit Knowledge, Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London
- 2010 Lost Property, Art in Unusual Spaces, Leeds Shopping Plaza, Leeds
- 2012 Creating a Context: international residency, F.O.H, Bologna, Italy