I am a Japanese artist and now working in Tokyo.
To me, the creatures I invented are essential to realise what I want to do in the field of expression; they would grow in proportion as I explore my interests.
- 2012 Trait d'union 21 "Drift into Time - Maiko Kobayashi Works on Paper", Galerie Omotesando, Tokyo
- 2011 Sorrows of Life, ROPPONGI HILLS A/D GALLERY, Tokyo, Japan
- 2011 MIND in a Gap, Galerie OMOTESANDO, Tokyo, Japan
- 2010 ID, L MD Gallery, Paris, France
- 2009 Vale of Tears, hpgrp GALLERY TOKYO, Tokyo, Japan
- 2013 Machida Connection "Born After 1970", Machida City Museum of Graphic Arts, Tokyo, Japan
- 2012 FIELD OF NOW 2012, Ginza Yokyo Hall, Tokyo, Japan
- 2011 If We Hold On Together, Shun Art Gallery, Shanghai, China
- 2011 VOCA – The Vision of Contemporary Art 2011, The Ueno Royal Museum, Tokyo, Japan
- 2011 MOVE!, L MD Gallery, Paris, France
- 2010 Salon du dessin contemporain 2010, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France
- 2012 KEEP A BREAST - Tokyo Love Show, Omotesando Hills Grand stairwell, Tokyo
- 2011 Nouvelle Garde de l’Art contemporain japonais
- 2007 WARRIORS OF ART