Superblue is a fresh and innovative design company that specialises in projects for the built environment.
We have been involved in a number of regeneration projects in the UK, and have a growing reputation for creating unique and distinctive designs that meet the needs of specific communities.
We have experience of a wide range of other projects, too, including major commercial developments, public and urban spaces, exhibitions and museums, hospitals and educational sites.
Whether we are designing a space, an exhibition or a product, our approach is sympathetic and relevant, our solutions distinctive and resonant. We believe good strategies are just as important as good designs.
Superblue has a core staff who works regularly with a network of diverse and talented specialists in architecture, engineering, graphics and multi-media, in the UK and abroad to get the project done.
- 2010 Giant Knitting Nancy Installation, Canary Wharf, Jubilee Park, Canary Wharf
- 2008 Skyscopes, Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, London
- 2007 Leaf Shelters, Churchfield School, Edmonton, London
- 2007 Growing path, Runwell Psyciatric Hospital, Runwell, Essex
- 2007 The Retreat
- 2010 Hertsmere Community Spaces, The Moatfield, Radlett, Furzefield, Three Parks in Hertsmere