I'm making art for over 20 years by now. For the last 10 years I devoted mostly my work for a public realm. I work with different kind of materials, mostly steel but also I use balloons with gas, kinetic motion or projection. I don't perceive my work as a ritual; There is no absolute, or no another steady point in art. The art is partly an elusive dream, among other things because it is a trip of Mind into the unknown, and the more unknown, the better. It means the readiness of the artist and the receiver to make a discovery of the fundamental quality, some kind of unknown primeval energy of cultural life, owing to which the life is regaining the power and the glamour. Vector of Art - the discreet and hidden direction in which the mind makes its way. For more materials of mine please look at my website below.
- 2012 RAINBOW PARK, SOUTHBANK CENTRE, LONDON
- 2013 XXXXXXXxxxxxxx/The Practice of Freedom I, ELEKTROWNIA, Mazowieckie Centrum Sztuki Współczesnej, RADOM, POLAND
- 2013 THE CLOUDY THOUGHTS, O MUSEU BRASILIERA da ESCULTURA, SAO PAULO, Brazil
- 2012 Mediations Biennale, The Unknown, NATIONAL MUSEUM in POZNAN, CK ZAMEK, Poznan, Poland
- 2000 'Utopia and Vision', The Zacheta Gallery of Contemporary Art, Warsaw
- 2009 ART GENE FELLOWSHIP, ART GENE, Barrow in Furness, UK
- 2002 THE SKY REACHING CUBE, SCULPTURE SPACE, UTICA, NY, USA.
- 1997 VCCA FELLOWSHIP, VCCA, Amherst Virginia USA
- 2005 'The Big Ear', Center of Polish Sculpture, Oronsko, Poland
- 2007 TWO MINDS PROJECT, Royal Society of Ulster Architects and Arts & Business, Belfast, UK
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 2008 The Sky Reaching Railway Track; FINALIST IN SCULPTURE, London International Creative Competition, LONDON, UK
- 2004 The Barefoot Park, Excellent Product, THE JAPAN DESIGN FOUNDATION, 12 INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION, OSAKA , JAPAN
- 2002 THE KOSCIUSZKO FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP, THE KOSCIUSZKO FOUNDATION, New York City, NY, USA.
- 2001 The Sky Reaching Hammock; BRONZE PRIZE, JAPAN DESIGN FOUNDATION, 10th INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION, OSAKA JAPAN
- 2000 THE KRASNER POLLOCK FELLOWSHIP, THE KRASNER POLLOCK FOUNDATION, New York City, NY, USA.