I design and make site specific architectural glass work. Each commission offers a unique set of criteria regarding its function, architectural purpose, theme and location and therefore requires an individual response. In my work I aim to marry all these elements creating work that reflects the nature of its location and enhances the visual identity of the space.
Christian graduated in 2000 and soon after established his studio near Bridgend. He has been producing commissioned work for a variety of clients over the last six years gaining experience in working for local government, healthcare, private clients and ecclesiastical bodies.
Recent work has been made in collaboration with with glass studios in the UK and Germany allowing the opportunity to produce experimental work for future commissions.
Qualifications and training
- 2000 BA Hons Architectural Stained Glass, Swansea Institute of Higher Education, Swansea
- 2010 Series of Glass Wall Panels, Peninsula Dental School, Devonport
- 2009 Concourse Glazing, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester
- 2007 Clerestory Glazing, Hollywater Special School, Bordon, Hampshire
- 2006 Room for Reflection, Long Fox Unit, Western Super Mare
- 2006 Entrance Glazing, Elham Way Community House, Western Super Mare
- 2005 Reception Panels, Childens' Hospital for Wales, Cardiff
- 2005 Etched Sash Window, Private Residence, London
- 2004 The Trinity Windows, St Cadoc's Church, Cardiff