Advertising Sales Coordinator
10-15 hours per week for 12 weeks.
£10 per hour
Flexible arrangements available
Axisweb is looking to develop its advertising offer and maximise the revenue potential around a vibrant international user base.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, shows initiative, an excellent communicator and has an understanding of the visual arts. The role would suit an artist or art professional looking for part-time flexible work.
- To grow advertising on Axisweb site into a significant income stream
- To build partnerships with relevant advertising clients
- To assist with provision of services to Professional Members
- To identify and contact potential clients to offer advertising services
- To explain to clients how Axisweb can help promote their offer in the most effective way
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
- To prepare promotional plans
- To process advertising on Axisweb site and in communications, including booking, confirming artwork, scheduling and making live.
- To maintain relevant communication to clients and members about advertising offers
- To ensure clients have been invoiced and payments are received
- To keep appropriate documents up to date, including client contact details etc
How to Apply
Please email a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability and approach for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12 noon, 30 September 2015
Please note we will not accept applications from agencies.
Sign up free
to see our full listings of artist and art professional opportunities